Tuesday, August 12, 2008

smartboard.erk? O_o!

The use of interactive whiteboards in schools @ smartboard.This is our task for this week. We have to plan an interactive learning using smartboard. I think it is not a hard task if we manage to discover all the function of smartboard.

Hurm,lets turn our head to what we have learned today.softskills!!~
erk,wut is it?let me recall.
1. communication
2.leadership
3.creative and critical thinking skills
4.profession ethics and moral values.
5.groupwork
6.entrepreneurship
7.long life learning.

After taking all the element into account, I think im more motivated to apply it into my next task. Wish me luck guys!!~ ^_^"

2 comments:

hunnybunny said...

guDluck..I know ull create an awesome one..

M.Fahmiizani said...

Salam and hai, gud luck for 'budak' Muar..