Monday, September 8, 2008

hard n fun.please mix along.haha =)

Smartboard? haha~
Frankly, when I was in college I only know how to set it up.
Creating my own teaching activity?no. Ive never done that.
And I have no idea how to do it.
It always fun to see how the smartboard works.
All in all, we still need human expertise to make it works.
The example is me myself.
Watching people presenting their work is so much easier than creating your own.
At first, I was so lost to start the task.
I was facing the blank slide for half an hour and end up with deleting everything back.huhu O_o!
I repeat the previous step quite a few times actually. ^_^”
Thanks to my fellow friends who are willing to teach me a little bit of here and there about the function hidden behind the icons.huhu
Now, I have done 80% of the task.
The touch up process coming tonight. =)
Please wait to see the result. I’m not sure if its as expected but I’ve done my best.
Please enjoy the product~ =)
p/s : for those who has busting their ass working for future nation,i solute you. ^_^"

No comments: